To create an even better shopping experience for our customers we also offer a delivery service through "The Courier Guy" https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/.
All of the parcels we send have been wrapped and packaged by their specifications to ensure that our products is not damaged during transit.
- Shipping rates are calculated by weight, on orders where the batteries weigh less that 20kg we charge a nationwide fee of R150 per item;
- on orders where the batteries weigh more that 20kg we charge a nation wide fee of R230 per item;
- Trojan Batteries are shipped at a flat rate of R287.50 per battery.
When do I get my Battery?
- Most of orders are shipped within two business days. Orders placed over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays.
- If you live within a 15km radius from our store you can expect same day delivery if the order is placed before 4pm on a week day.
- If you live in any major city in you can expect deliver within 1 - 2 business days.
- If you live in a rural area or far from a big city you can expect delivery within 3 - 5 business days.
I didn't receive my battery, what now?
A parcel is considered lost after it has been in the postal system for a period of 15 business days. We cannot take responsibility for delays caused by the courier. Although orders normally take much less than that we are unable to dispatch a replacement until this period of time has elapsed.
WRONG OR INCOMPLETE ADDRESS:
If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all delivery cost to re-deliver your order to a corrected address. We are not responsible for the loss of your order if the address provided at checkout is incomplete or incorrect.
Please also see our refund policy.